Blyth freshwater angling club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seat boxes

3 posters

Go down

seat boxes Empty seat boxes

Post  palleted Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:03 am

hi my mates just got a new box , the diawa pro what a cracking piece of kit , the new look is great made from ally it really strong , the matalic blue panels really set it of , the foot plate are very big the gell seat really comfey ,, the side tray with slideing under box is also well done,it even locks away on runners under the box, and comes with awheel kit , and with three side drawers and two front drawers and a very big section for pole floats under the seat, it really is a serious piece of tackle. Laughing Laughing Laughing

palleted

Back to top Go down

seat boxes Empty Re: seat boxes

Post  legin Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:58 am

Great box but a bit of a faf to change legs for wheeles and back, you have to tip it forwards and this jumbles your box up a bit.

legin

Back to top Go down

Post  palleted Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:37 am

hi legin i did not know that the box had to be tipped for the wheels, my mate will not no that either , so if he start to struggle with it ill take the mick out of him, that will wind him up .

palleted

Back to top Go down

Post  jobesy Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:05 am

nice box bill i`ve just had a look on the net it is a little out of my price affraid affraid

jobesy

Back to top Go down

Post  palleted Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:51 pm

thats because your to tight jobsy

palleted

Back to top Go down

seat boxes Empty wheel kits

Post  palleted Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:27 am

with a little bit of mucking around bills box now has a wheel kit that you can leave on the box all the time , no need to keep taking the legs out when you want to put the wheels on , we just put a couple of brackets on ,now it fine . cyclops

palleted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum